Grant Application Process
Grant applications are reviewed by the Foundation’s staff on a regular basis. Each request is evaluated to determine its eligibility and conformity to the Beckman Coulter Foundation’s giving guidelines. All applications are responded to in writing within a 60-90 day period.
- Grant Application
- A copy of your organization’s 501(c)(3) I.R.S. letter of determination.
- A copy of your current governing Board Members and their affiliations.
- Contribution Report (required only if last or prior year’s contribution was $5,000 or greater)
Mail applications and contribution reports (if applicable) to:
Beckman Coulter Foundation
250 S. Kraemer Blvd.
Brea, CA 92821
Thank you for your interest in the Beckman Coulter Foundation.
Events and Programs Not Supported by Beckman Coulter Foundation
Due to the Beckman Coulter Foundation’s funding priorities and IRS regulations, the Foundation does not support the following:
- Awards and recognition programs
- Beauty or talent contests
- Capital or building campaigns, including new construction or renovations
- For-profit organizations
- Fraternal/labor/veteran’s organizations and activities
- Golf tournaments
- Indirect costs
- Media productions (e.g. radio, T.V., film, web-cast, publications)
- Meetings, conferences, workshops, forums, summits and symposiums
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, national origin, veteran’s status, or disability
- Private Foundations
- Political organizations, campaigns and activities
- Religious organizations or groups
- Sports affiliated activities